Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365 #31 'He Has Two Eyes''

Phewwww. Here it is...the last card of January! I love this project. It started out effortless, and has been really difficult some days. I like pushing through that, letting the cards be imperfect. Letting go of cards that I'm not crazy about. Letting go of cards that I Adore.
Moving on to February. I've been thinking of giving myself additional challenges each month. For instance, February's cards could all have a Love theme. Perhaps each card in March will include a haiku. Or April could be animal appreciation month. Make my own envelope month, Futuristic month, Twist Tie month, Material month, hand sewn card month, huge card month, pop up card month, very tiny card month, edible card month, monkey's are amazing card month....
I'll have to think about it. Any suggestions?





No comments:

Post a Comment