Tuesday, June 19, 2012

unrelated, random, and irrelevant ish.

Is there any nutritional value in watermelon?
I hope so. I can't stop eating it. Tis the season. Nectarines, watermelon, cherries, plums. I saw some apricots at the store, and they were huge! I'm not saying that is a good thing. I do know that food has significantly less nutrition than it did 30 years ago. Everything is being cultivated to be bigger, more colorful, and survive transport. This means a drop in the minerals and vitamins in food. Bah. Gimme small, stunted veggies full of goodness.

Okay, it's been four weeks since my last 'shampoo' with baking soda. nothing has touched my hair but water. I've had some pretty greasy days, but overall my hair is really soft, shiny, and smells fine. Nik describes it thus 'it smells like you, you know. Like you, just not perfumed'. So far so good.





No comments:

Post a Comment