Thursday, December 6, 2012

making and reading. a mini post.

Today I created a shadowbox, and I love it. Here is my favorite part...her story.

As she grew, her parents worked extremely hard to tame her. And as she was tamed her dreams grew wilder. Veering into silent dark places where she could fill the inky air with her voice. Here she birthed a stag which shred the very air with its great antlers until she could step through the tatters into more and wilder places. Her waking life was full of people bent on the taming of her, and she fought them all until at last she melted into the night itself. And escaped.


I also just finished reading The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making. It was so incredible. Deeply, truly beautiful. And at the end I cried and cried and felt inspired and uplifted and broken hearted and I want to name something September. I can't wait to read the second one...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment