Thursday, March 7, 2013

slump, withdrawal, and spring cleaning

Afternoon slump happening here. I've been extremely productive all morning, and suddenly...phwump! I want a cup of coffee, but have read that the best way through is cheese. Yes, cheese. So maybe I'll have some cheese...cake! Mmmm. Cheesecake and a cup of coffee. I wish I had some cheesecake. I'm in full torte withdrawal. Pappy's 70th birthday came complete with the most remarkable cake Ever. And we got to bring some home, but alas. The last of it disappeared in a humm of ummm noises last night.

Spring is fast approaching here in Buffalo. The geese are returning, the Robins are singing, and crocuses are..croaking.
As is usually the case come spring time, I'm eager to go someplace for a change of scene. I want to open the windows and move the furniture and build an addition onto the chicken coop. Oh, wait...we don't have a coop...yet!
For now I'll have a cup of coffee, and dust something.


No comments:

Post a Comment