Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lost, spring, yoga, and randomness.

I'm officially addicted...to Lost. I never watched it when it originally aired, but thanks to that Enabler, Netflix, I am on 5 episodes a day. At least. And facing a 10 day cold turkey withdrawal. It's wrong...just...wrong.

Also, spring is HERE! It is beautiful, and there are big fat buds on the trees and the daffodils are up and in bloom. We walked and walked today. It was perfect, and there was sun on our skin and I broke a sweat. Brilliant.

I've been taking yoga classes with my bf. For the first time since the infamous Japanese Turnip Back Injury at the farm, I feel well. I feel well, and strong, and my back feels so good. It hurts after class, being all tender and stretched in many directions. But by the next day it just feels like all of the other muscles in my body. A bit tore up, but mending into something stronger. I love it so so much. And am crazy grateful.

It's been too long since I've written anything fiction-y. And I'm feeling the urge. Soon. Sunday, I think. I'll take time, clear my head, and let someone's story flow out of me.

Random blog entry. Random. But it feels good to put it out there into the blogosphere. And in keeping with randomness, the potential makings of a potential ring box...






1 comment:

  1. well, its nice that you are taking yoga classes with your bf. and its good that you have got back from injury through yoga.yoga is really a nice thing to do.yoga keeps us fit and healthy both physically and mentally.

    ReplyDelete